It is a degree course in the Class L-19: Education and Training Sciences and the achievement of the Degree also issues the Qualification of Socio-Pedagogical Professional Educator.
Mainly usable in telematic mode, the Degree Course is aimed at forming theoretical knowledge and developing the practical skills necessary to operate adequately and effectively in digital educational and training contexts with particular reference to continuing education in socio-health contexts (which in prevalent measure now takes place in digital contexts).
The unifying trait is the particular attention placed both on the use of new technologies for learning - in a purely instrumental reference but, above all, in an adequate methodological, planning and didactic system - in training contexts both attention to education (and to re-education) to the so-called 'digital citizenship' and to support rebalancing interventions in the field of digital addiction.
The CdS intends to provide theoretical knowledge and fundamental operational skills for professional employment in the fields of education and training in digital contexts and training in social / health services.
The objective is to train a "junior" level professional who has:
- ability to analyze and support the planning and evaluation of training interventions through the use of digital learning environments and the production of multimedia training contents;
- ability to support needs analysis, training planning, evaluation of educational outcomes and structuring of study paths in digital contexts and in social / health services;
- ability to support design, management and review procedures in order to improve training processes in digital contexts and in social / health services, including by applying the knowledge learned in internships in which they will be able to experiment methodologies in the field of multimedia educational communication, with particular attention to the implementation of training processes and the production of training products in digital and multimedia;
- ability to support the design and implementation of educational - and rehabilitative - projects related to digital and multimedia contexts
The common path
The training proposal is based on a common path and articulation in different curricula.
The common path develops in the first three semesters of the three-year period in which the fundamental knowledge is however proposed and general skills are developed.
In particular it foresees the following thematic-disciplinary areas:
- Pedagogical-Educational Area: basic theoretical knowledge in the pedagogical and methodological / didactic sciences is proposed, in their foundations and in their interactions with other disciplines with methodological references to media education and vocational training
- Psychological Area: the theoretical basic knowledge of General Psychology and Social Psychology is proposed and the first elements of the cognitive bases of learning and of Educational Psychology are introduced with references to interpersonal, group and social interactions and relationships - including training - in digital environments and contexts and in professional contexts
- Sociological Area: basic theoretical knowledge of social systems in communication processes is proposed with reference to media and digital environments
- Technological Area: basic knowledge of communication technologies, communication systems mediated by technologies and digital environments for learning and training and technologies for the production of multimedia training contents are proposed
- Legal Area: basic juridical contents are proposed with particular interest to the laws - in continuous evolution - related to the educational and professional environments in the digital contexts and in the social / health contexts
- Statistical / Quantitative Area: basic statistical contents are proposed aimed at the descriptive and inferential analysis of data produced in training processes with particular reference to digital and social / health contexts
- Linguistic Area: contents are proposed that aim to highlight the fundamental structures of a language in continuous and rapid evolution joint to an integration of plurality of languages and cultures (multimodality and multiliteracies)
I 3 Addresses
The Study Program will include an articulation in different guidelines (curricula), which will share the methodological-disciplinary basis indicated in the common path and which will differ in relation to the characterization of the competence profile and the employment opportunities that enhance the peculiarities of the outgoing professional figure based on the contexts in which it operates.
In particular the 3 addresses will be finalized to form the following types of professional figures:
- Instructional Designer in digital contexts: contents are proposed for the design and evaluation of training interventions and multimedia training contents in digital areas and for the design and evaluation of projects, products and digital content for training; In addition, quantitative analysis contents of the training processes are proposed in the digital field and the contents relating to technologies for training and for the production of media content are studied in depth. The skills to be developed are those of an operator who assists in the design of training interventions in digital contexts, produces multimedia training content and has refined tools for quantitative analysis and for the use of technologies in training.
- Psycho-social educator in digital contexts: contents are proposed in the pedagogical-didactic field aimed at the acquisition of knowledge and skills to implement educational interventions for the use of communication technologies and contents in the psychological field aimed at the acquisition of knowledge useful for the recognition of risk behaviors in digital contexts or digital-addiction and support for educational interventions
- Digital educator in social / health contexts: in addition to the contents of planning and evaluation of training interventions in the digital field - shared with the Instructional Designer curriculum - basic elements are proposed relating to training needs and methods in the various socio / health contexts differentiated for the various training intervention areas. The skills to be developed are those of an operator with skills in the implementation of online and digital-augmented training courses in social / health contexts.
It is not a figure of a health nature
The Course promotes knowledge of the English language (B2 level) and knowledge (B1 level) of a second Community language to be chosen from French, Spanish, German.
The Degree Program is delivered in Italian but the contents will be conveyed in three languages: Italian, English and Spanish using the most advanced communication and training technologies.
A wide margin is reserved for internships in companies or institutions and in the final test.