Optional exams can be taken starting from 2nd year of the course.
- EXTRA DEPARTMENT OPTIONAL EXAMS
The only exception is the optional INFORMATION LITERACY - 2 CFU exam offered by the Interdepartmental University Library of Reggio Emilia, for which no authorization is required.
- OPTIONAL EXAMS OFFERED BY THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY TO WHICH THE DEGREE COURSE APPLIES
- OPTIONAL EXAMS OFFERED BY THE DEGREE COURSE
Students can take optional exams offered by the Degree Course.
In this regard, two constraints have been placed due to the overlapping of contents, namely:
- STATISTICS (prof. Minerva) with HEALTH STATISTICS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY (prof. D'AMICO);
- LABOR LAW IN DIGITAL CONTEXTS (prof. LEVI) with LABOR LAW OF TRAINING PROCESSES IN SOCIAL / HEALTHCARE CONTEXTS (prof. LEVI).
For the choice of all the other optional exams offered in the 3 Curricula of the Degree Course in Digital Education there is no request for authorization. Students, therefore, will be able to proceed with the booking for the exam in ESSE3 - EXAM SESSIONS - RESEARCH EXAM SESSIONS.
Finally, it should be noted that, based on the Degree Program Regulations, 12 credits freely chosen in the study plan, AT LEAST 9 CFU must be achieved with FREE CHOICE EXAMS and a MAXIMUM of 3 credits can be achieved with FREE CHOICE ACTIVITIES.